Thursday, April 30, 2015

Weekday Vegetarian

So I just want to point out that I'm not a total vegetarian. I'm one of those fancy weekday vegetarians. For those of you who are unfamiliar with the term, this means about 5 days a week my meals don't have meat in them. I have a toddler so I threw out the full vegetarian and we still eat eggs and cheese. My kids growing and I'm going to make sure he gets what he needs.
This blog is meant to follow my little journey on this path. We started 2 weeks ago. My kid is going with it (he's 2), my husband is kicking and spitting the whole way. The fact that I'm finally losing some weight 2 years after giving birth says he can suck it. He could stand to lose some weight too.
I'm not expecting a diet change to solve all of my problems. I've been exercising too. I have a strained tendon in my knee and I've been babying it so it hasn't done me much good until now. I've found what works and I've found workouts I like so I'm getting my butt moving.
I stayed at home to breastfeed and after several unsuccessful attempts at college I've decided to get a degree in accounting starting in the early fall.
 So basically I'm not working and I need to fill my time so I've decided to share it with you.

What you can expect to see here:

Recipes both healthy and not (I have a horrible sweet tooth)

Workouts I'm doing-I plan on changing them around each month. If you don't change your workout, your body gets used to what you're doing and nothing happens.

Probably some knitting and happy smiling toddler when nothing new is going on.

Hopefully, I'll take it upon myself to educate myself so maybe some workout tips and tricks.

Maybe some news articles I come across for health issues

If there's something you would like to see covered let me know. I need to get my brain working so research projects are ok with me.

I hope you enjoy my writing. I'm going to try for two days a week to start. Probably Friday since that's shopping day and one other day. Maybe Tuesday. It'll work itself out. Anyway thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment